Insurance Claims Made Easy.
It is always best to speak to someone when making your claim. Rather than wait in cues and on hold call us. We will assist you straight away to get things moving. Follow the steps below to ensure everyone stays safe after an accident.
1. Stop immediately and give assistance to any injured person
2. Call for an ambulance if one is required PHONE: 000
3. Call the police if:
a) person has been killed or injured the other party fails to stop and/or supply their details. b) a vehicle has to be towed a driver appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. c) Any crash with damage estimated to be more than $1000 (collectively) MUST be reported tothe Police ASAP and with exceptional circumstances within 24 hours.
4. Exchange details with others involved, including:
1) Date, time and location. 2) Name and contact details of owners and drivers. 3) License and registration details make and model of cars. 4) Insurance policy details.
5. Collect names and details of any witnesses as well as police officers
6. Contact Hanson Road Crash Repairs for quotation & insurance claims
Our Insurance Partners: